The well-being of those we serve, the employees who assist us in this service, and the residents of Ripley and Lauderdale County remain our greatest priority.
The following operating procedures remain in effect, until further notice. They are as follows:
Maintenance Repairs and work orders are suspended. Emergency and health and safety work orders will continue.
The following items are emergencies:
1. No heat when it is below 50 degrees outside
2. No air conditioning when it is above 85 degrees outside.
3. Gas leak or gas odor.
4. Water flooding apartment.
5. Total power failure of apartment (not general failure).
6. Stopped up commode in ONE BEDROOM APARTMENTS ONLY.
7. Pilot light out on stove.
8. Total outage of refrigerator.
9. Locked out of apartment ($45.00 service charge for after hours).
10. Smoke or carbon dioxide alarm is inoperable.
NOTE: If maintenance comes out and determines that a work order is not an emergency, the resident will be charged for ALL labor and materials, as well as receive a lease violation, which may constitute eviction.
All in-person contact remains suspended. The office is staffed. Phone and email contact are available. Payments will be accepted by mail, drop box, over the phone, or online. If you pay using the drop box, please fill your check or money order out completely, sign, and put it in a sealed envelope with your name, address, and phone number on the outside of the envelope.